How Museums Can Tap Into China’s Thriving Licensing Landscape
Jing Culture & Commerce’s latest report, How Museums Can Tap Into China’s Thriving Licensing Landscape, offers an essential guide for international museums hoping to engage Chinese cultural audiences through IP products. Featuring successful case studies and expert interviews, this free report explores the ins and outs of IP-centered partnerships, their role in branding and marketing, and how they help museums better navigate China’s cultural retail environment. Readers can gain pointers and strategies, including:
- The value of leaning into cultural IP licensing
- How cultural products and experiences engage Chinese cultural consumers
- How Western museums like MFA Boston, the V&A, and Van Gogh Museum have leveraged their IP in China
- What to look for in an IP partnership
- The licensing agencies behind cultural products, including ARTiSTORY, Rioni Group, and Alibaba Group
For international museums hoping to engage cultural audiences in China, How Museums Can Tap Into China’s Thriving Licensing Landscape aims to provide an essential guide to a sector that’s growing increasingly robust and lucrative.