As a platform covering the intersection of culture and technology, Jing Culture & Commerce has kept a close watch on how Web3 has landed in the art and cultural sectors. Since 2021, we’ve followed the emergence of NFTs as a market and cultural force, how museums and galleries have adopted Web3 technologies, key players and voices shaping NFT art and commerce, and how cultural organizations are engaging with the metaverse in innovative ways. And we’re about to do more.
Today, we’re excited to rebrand and reemerge as Jing Culture & Crypto, a platform exclusively exploring how Web3 technologies are changing and challenging the art and culture landscape. Our coverage will delve into:
- Projects that are leveraging Web3 for its groundbreaking utility, whether to engage new audiences, generate revenue, or center creativity
- Trends and movements in the broader digital art market, including the latest data and insights on sales and collecting
- Emerging technologies that are supporting blockchain-based innovation
- Notable movements in the metaverse, particularly how arts and cultural organizations are reaching audiences and expanding their programming in the virtual environment
- Conversations with prominent players and decision-makers in the emerging Web3 landscape, including digital creatives, entrepreneurs, market-watchers, and collectors
- The latest news straight from China’s burgeoning Web3 industry, which spans digital collectibles and metaversal development
We look forward to having you along our journey into Web3 as Jing Culture & Crypto. To stay updated on what’s new and next in the NFT art space, remember to sign up for our weekly newsletters, and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
If you have a tip to share, feel free to reach out to Min Chen at email@example.com; or write to Zara Hoffman at firstname.lastname@example.org with any partnership inquiries.